One-Hour Holiday Dinner Menu with Beef Tenderloin, Roasted Carrots, and Chocolate Mousse
Got a little more time? Check out our 2-hour and 3-hour holiday dinner menus.
To make sure your menu hits the 1-hour mark, prepare the recipes in the order listed.
- 1 Hour Ahead: Put the roast in the oven.
- 50 Minutes Ahead: Make the mousse.
- 35 Minutes Ahead: Roast the carrots.
- 25 Minutes Ahead: Assemble the grissini. Put the olive-bar medley in a bowl.
- 15 Minutes Ahead: Make the salad.
- 5 Minutes Ahead: Warm up some store-bought Parker House rolls.
Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce
Prosciutto-Wrapped Grissini & Olive Bar Medley
Twirl thinly sliced prosciutto around grissini (crispy breadsticks) for a super-quick appetizer. At the supermarket olive bar, fill up a tub with assorted olives, peppers, pickles, and other tasty nibbles. Transfer the mix to a pretty bowl. Starter, finished!
Rosemary Roasted Carrots
Try our Rosemary Roasted Carrots
Green Salad with Persimmons & Feta
If you can't find persimmons, replace them with mango.
Blender Chocolate-Mint Mousse
Try our Blender Chocolate-Mint Mousse