Sure, it’s fun to sit in the bleachers and cheer on your team. But what makes a ball game a superlative way to spend a summer afternoon is the hot dogs! We scoured Major League stadium menus to find the best specialty franks, then tweaked the recipes for home cooking. Even if you aren’t following the pennant races, line them up and root, root, root for your favorite!
Fun fact: Americans will eat an estimated number of 20 million hot dogs this year!
1. Cincinnati Reds: Try our Cheese Coney Dog
2. Los Angeles Dodgers: Try our Doyer Dog
3. Philadelphia Phillies: Try our South Philly Dog
4. Baltimore Orioles: Try our Crab Mac 'n' Cheese Dog
5. Cleveland Indians: Try our Dyngus Dog
6. Atlanta Braves: Try our Dixie Dog
7. Arizona Diamondbacks: Try out Churro Dog
8. Texas Rangers: Try our Fritos Kimchi Chili Dog
9. Miami Marlins: Try our Taco Dog
10. Kansas City Royals: Try our Cuban Dog
11. Detroit Tigers: Try our Hawaiian Dog