- Prep Time
- 1 piece (4 oz.) parmesan cheese
- 2 lemons, finely zested and juiced
- 1 clementine, finely zested and juiced
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1 3/4 pounds small zucchini
- 1 cup slivered almonds
Using a peeler, shave half of the parmesan; grate the remaining. In a food processor, combine the grated cheese, lemon and clementine zests and juices, basil and mustard. With the machine on, drizzle in the EVOO.
Using a mandoline with a julienne blade, slice the zucchini into strands. Place in a bowl and toss with the almonds and dressing; top with the parmesan curls.