- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 of each green and red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 26 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- Dash crushed red pepper
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, crumble sausage into large skillet; cook and stir on medium heat 8 min. or until done. Drain. Add bell peppers; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in next 3 ingredients; cook 5 min. or until heated through. Add cream cheese; cook 2 min. or until melted, stirring frequently.
Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture; mix lightly. Top with Parmesan.