Recipe by Edward Lee, chef-owner of 610 Magnolia and MilkWood in Louisville, KY, and chef of Succotash in National Harbor, MD
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cored, each cut into 12 wedges
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. (packed) brown sugar
- 2 cups Homemade Yogurt
- 8 dried figs, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 12 leaves fresh mint, chopped
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. On a rimmed, foil-lined baking sheet, spread out the apples in an even layer. Drizzle with 4 tsp. honey and sprinkle with the brown sugar and a few pinches of salt. Roast until the apple wedges are lightly shriveled, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
2. Divide the Homemade Yogurt among bowls. Top with the apples and figs. Drizzle each bowl with 2 tsp. honey. Top with the coconut flakes, mint and some orange zest. Drizzle a teaspoon or two of the orange juice around the edges of the yogurt.