Recipe by Pam Lolley
- 2 packages (10 oz. each) white chocolate melting wafers
- Lime green gel food coloring
- 1 bag (5 oz.) salted popcorn
- 3 cups small pretzel twists, roughly chopped
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Halloween sprinkles and candy eyeballs, for garnish
Melt chocolate wafers according to package directions. Tint with food coloring. In large bowl, toss popcorn, pretzels, and chocolate pieces. Add melted chocolate; toss until coated. Spread mixture on baking sheet lined with parchment. Top with sprinkles and candy eyeballs. Let stand until set, about 30 minutes.