- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest plus 2 tbsp. juice
- 1 medium head frisee, chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
In large skillet, heat 3 tbsp. oil over medium-high. Add mushrooms; season. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 8 minutes. Toss with parsley, shallot and zest. Drizzle frisee with 2 tbsp. oil and the lemon juice; season and top with mushroom mixture and pomegranate seeds.