- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Digiorno® Grated Romano Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 15 to 20 min. or until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Place pizza dough on lightly floured baking sheet; stretch to fit 16 x 12-inch baking sheet. Mix garlic and remaining oil; spread onto dough. Bake 10 min.
Spread crust with cream cheese; top with remaining cheeses, onions and red pepper. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until crust is lightly browned.