- Prep Time
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 5 ounces (about 1/2 cup) light rum
- Whipped cream
- Green and red sprinkles
- 4 candy canes or peppermint sticks
In a blender, mix the milk and mint on high speed for 1 minute. Transfer to a saucepan and warm over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add the white chocolate chips and stir until melted. Refrigerate until chilled.
In a blender (in batches if necessary) combine the white-chocolate mixture with the ice cream and rum. Pour into tall glasses and top with whipped cream, sprinkles and a candy cane.