- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ounce crusty bread, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes (1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 4 wedges each
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, buttermilk, blue cheese, mustard, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce; season with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, toss the bread with 1 tsp. olive oil; transfer to a rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake until golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes. Let cool.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 1 tsp. oil over medium. Add the prosciutto and cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy, 4 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Divide iceberg wedges among 4 plates. Garnish each with 2 tomato wedges, the croutons and prosciutto. Spoon the dressing over the salad.