- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 6 ounce package portobello mushroom caps, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces deli ham or turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 6 ounce bag baby spinach leaves
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and golden, about 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt. Stir in the ham and sage.
Using a fine grater, grate the flesh side of the bell pepper quarters into a large salad bowl; discard any skin. Stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the vinegar and salt to taste. Add the spinach and toss to coat. Top with the mushroom mixture just before serving.