- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. light brown sugar
- 4 pork chops (1 1/2 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Serrano chile, thinly sliced
- 1 large bunch radishes, quartered, greens reserved
- 1 small (Persian) cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves
Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high.
In a small bowl, whisk the fish sauce and garlic with 1 tbsp. each vinegar, oil and brown sugar until the sugar dissolves.
Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and grill until grill marked, about 5 minutes. Turn the pork; brush with the vinegar mixture. Grill, brushing with the remaining vinegar mixture, until the chops are glazed and cooked through, about 5 minutes more. Transfer to plates.
In a medium bowl, whisk the lime juice and chile with the remaining 1 tbsp. vinegar, 1 tsp. oil and 1 tsp. sugar. Toss with the radishes, radish greens, cucumber and basil; season. Serve with the pork chops.