- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 carrots (about 1/2 lb.), sliced
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 8 ounce tub Philadelphia® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup milk
Bring carrots and cauliflower to boil in 1 inch water in Dutch oven or large deep skillet; cover. Cook 2 min. Add broccoli; cook, covered, 3 to 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, heat oil in small saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 1 min. Add cream cheese spread and milk; cook and stir 2-3 min. or until cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
Drain vegetables; place in serving dish. Top with cream cheese sauce.