Recipe by Mindy Fox
Start to Finish: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
2/3 cup marinara sauce or pizza sauce
2 tsp. harissa paste
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. pizza dough, at room temperature
2 cups very thinly sliced cauliflower
3/4 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers from a jar (2 to 3 peppers)
3/4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
5 oz. crumbled feta (about 1 cup)
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
1 cup (loosely packed) fresh basil leaves, torn if large
1. Arrange a rack in the upper third of the oven; preheat to 450°.
2. In a small bowl, stir the marinara and harissa for the sauce.
3. Drizzle a large rimmed baking sheet with 1 tbsp. oil. Place the pizza dough on the baking sheet. Gently press and stretch the dough into a large oval.
4. Spread the sauce over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with the cauliflower, roasted red peppers, and onion. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes. Remove the pizza from the oven. Sprinkle with the feta and crushed red pepper. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tbsp. oil. Rotate the baking sheet in the oven and continue baking until the pizza crust is golden and crisp, 5 to 7 minutes more.
5. Transfer the pizza to a cutting board. Top with the basil just before serving.