Recipe by Isaiah Mustafa
Start to Finish: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (such as a mix of bell peppers, carrots, chard, and zucchini)
- 2 to 4 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 package (12 oz.) soba noodles
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil (optional)
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the soba. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high. Add the vegetables except any leafy greens (if using); cook, stirring often, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add the greens; toss until wilted, about 2 minutes. Mix in the sriracha.
2. Salt the boiling water and add the soba. Cook until al dente. Drain the soba. In a large bowl, toss the soba and sesame oil (if using). Mix in the vegetables. Top with the sesame seeds.