- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pouches (10 oz. each) frozen cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 container (5 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
Microwave or heat the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the ginger and garlic, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Stir in the chickpeas and coconut milk and bring to a boil; cook until lightly thickened, about 4 minutes. Stir in the spinach and cook, stirring, until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve over the rice.