- Prep Time
- 3 zucchini, cut on an angle into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 pound whole-milk ricotta
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 large beefsteak tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated pesto
In a small bowl, toss the zucchini with the lemon zest, lemon juice and EVOO; season with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, heavy cream, parsley and oregano; season.
Build individual lasagnas on plates by stacking three layers each of the zucchini, the ricotta mixture and tomato slices. Top with the pesto.