- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1 1/4 pound pork tenderloin, at room temperature
- 1 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained (1-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 16 dinner rolls (about 2 1/2 inches in diameter), split and the insides removed
- 1 5 ounce bag blue potato chips, such as Terra Blues
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, salt, black pepper and cayenne.
Using a sharp knife, cut a few slits in the pork. Rub the garlic butter over the pork, making sure butter gets into the slits. Place on a roasting rack set in a roasting pan or on a foil-lined baking sheet; roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 150 degrees , 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest.
Meanwhile, using a blender, puree the roasted peppers, olive oil and paprika; season with salt.
Thinly slice the pork. Layer the bottom half of each roll with the potato chips, pork slices and about 1 tablespoon of the red pepper puree. Top with the remaining roll halves.