- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 - 3 ounces fettuccine, broken in half
- 1 9 ounce box frozen creamed spinach
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 ounce slice roast turkey, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup bread crumbs, preferably fresh
- 1/4 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
In a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, cook the fettuccine until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In the same saucepan, add the creamed spinach and cook over medium heat until heated through. Stir in the sour cream and turkey and season to taste with salt. Add the reserved pasta and toss to coat. Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish.
Preheat a toaster oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs and cheese. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture on the pasta and bake until golden, about 10 minutes.