- 1 large can (29 oz.) pure pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh sage
- 10 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 6 thawed Herbed Turkey Meatballs, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
In bowl, mix first 4 ingredients; season. Spread 1 cup in large ovenproof skillet. Layer one-third each noodles (broken to fit), Herbed Turkey Meatballs and pumpkin mixture in skillet; repeat twice. Add 1 cup water. Cover; simmer over medium 10 minutes. Add cheese. Bake at 425°, uncovered, until noodles are cooked, 15 minutes.