Recipe by Ken Oringer, chef and co-owner of Little Donkey in Cambridge, MA.
- Prep Time
- 2 oz. mung bean sprouts (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb. sushi-grade tuna, cut into 1/3- to 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 tbsp. gochujang or sriracha
- 1 tbsp. yuzu juice or fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
- Shrimp chips or tortilla chips
In a small bowl, mix the sprouts and lemon juice; let sit at room temperature 1 hour. In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, soy sauce, scallions, gochujang, yuzu juice, ginger and sprouts. Serve with the chips.