- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 6 ounce cans tuna, drained
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup drained pickled jalapeño chile slices, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 9 ounce bag kettle-style potato chips
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1. Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 350°. In a medium bowl, break up the tuna with a fork and stir in the celery, jalapeños, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange the potato chips on the prepared pans, sprinkle the cheese on top and bake until melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Dot the chips with the tuna salad; season with the chili powder.