- Prep Time
- 2 blood oranges, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved or whole
- 1 mango, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 bottles sauvignon blanc wine, chilled
- 2 ounces orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
In a 1/2-gal. pitcher, combine the oranges, kiwis, grapes and mango. Stir in the wine and liqueur. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours.
Just before serving, stir in the strawberries.