Recipe by Rachael Ray
- 4 peaches, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (about 2 tbsp.)
- 8 fresh pork or chicken sweet Italian sausages, pricked with a fork
- 1 large or 2 medium Vidalia onions, cut into 1/2-inch wedges with some core attached to each
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- About 1/4 cup olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup (a handful) fresh mint, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. On a baking sheet, toss the peaches and lemon juice. Place the sausages and onion alongside, drizzle with wine and top with thyme. Drizzle with the oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast until the sausages are cooked through and the onions and peaches soften and char in spots, about 25 minutes. Douse with the vinegar. Arrange on plates; top with the mint.