Recipe by Alexa Weibel
This recipe originally appeared in our Summer 2020 issue. Get the magazine here.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. tomate paste
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a small bowl, mix butter, shallot, garlic, parsley, tomato paste, red pepper, and salt and pepper. Serve immediately or spoon onto parchment, roll into a log, and transfer into a resealable plastic bag. It'll keep in the freezer for months.