- Prep Time
- 6 cups packed baby arugula
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
In a large bowl, toss the arugula with 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a platter.
In the same bowl, toss the tomatoes, mozzarella, onion, basil and mint with the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt. Spoon onto the arugula.