- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 slices pineappler (1/2-inch thick)
- 4 4 - 5 ounces tilapia fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeni
- 8 corn tortillas (6-inch), warmed
Preheat the broiler. Arrange the pineapple on a foil-lined baking sheet. Broil until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Let pineapple cool, then chop.
Season the fillets with salt and pepper; rub with 1/2 tbsp. EVOO. Arrange the fillets on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tsp. lime juice. Broil until opaque and flaky, 8 to 10 minutes.
Toss the pineapple with the black beans, cilantro, onion, jalapeno and remaining 2 tbsp. lime juice and 1 tbsp. EVOO; season. Using a fork, flake the fish and divide among the tortillas. Top with the salsa.