Recipe by Tieghan Gerard
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 stick butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (12 oz.) flaky biscuit dough, biscuits separated and quartered
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- Fresh thyme leaves (optional), for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a 9-inch glass pie plate, microwave the butter on high until melted, about 30 seconds. Place the quartered biscuits in the pie plate and toss until coated with the butter. Sprinkle the blue cheese evenly over the biscuits.
2. Bake the biscuits until the tops are lightly browned and bubbly and the centers are cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. (Tent the biscuits with foil if they brown too quickly.) Garnish with thyme leaves (if using).