Recipe by Jackie Newgent, RDN
- 2 1/2 cups fresh ricotta
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 10 oz. jumbo pasta shells, cooked and cooled
- 38 thawed roasted tomato halves
- 8 cloves garlic
1. Make the Big Batch Roasted Chicken Thighs & Tomatoes. For this recipe, portion out 38 tomato halves.
2. In bowl, mix ricotta, feta, 1/2 cup Parmesan, egg, 1 tbsp. oregano and 1/2 tsp. salt; stuff into shells. In food processor, pulse tomatoes, garlic, remaining 2 tbsp. oregano and 1 tsp. salt; pour half into 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Add shells. Top with remaining sauce and 1/2 cup Parmesan. Bake covered at 375° until hot, about 30 minutes. Uncover; bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.