- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 pounds refrigerated or frozen whole-wheat pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 30 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Divide the dough into 6 pieces. Shape each piece into a 5 1/2-inch round. Divide between two large baking sheets lined with parchment.
Spread the rounds with the ricotta, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. salt and the crushed red pepper. Top with the mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic and tomatoes.
Bake until the crusts are browned and the mozzarella is melted and browned in spots, about 15 minutes. Scatter with the arugula, then drizzle with the EVOO; sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. salt.