- Prep Time
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 sprigs fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 46 ounce container tomato juice (about 6 cups)
- 6 ounces vodka
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 2 lemons), plus 6 lemon wedges for garnishing
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 5 dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco
In a large pitcher combine fresh lime juice, fresh dill and honey. Using a muddler or wodden spoon, lightly crush the dill.
Stir in tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, cayenne, celery salt and hot sauce. Stir well to combine.
Serve in 6 ice-filled glasses and garnish each with a rosemary sprig.