- Prep Time
- 6 ounces gin
- 6 tablespoons bottled clam juice
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Shrimp to garnish
- 1 46 ounce container tomato juice (about 6 cups)
- 6 ounces vodka
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 2 lemons), plus 6 lemon wedges for garnishing
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 5 dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco
In a large pitcher, combine gin, bottled clam juice, prepared horseradish and Old Bay Seasoning.
Stir in tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, cayenne, celery salt and hot sauce. Stir well to combine.
Serve in 6 ice-filled glasses and garnish each with 1 cooked shrimp.