- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound broccoli - cut into bite- size florets, stems trimmed, peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 cups light coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup sliced basil leaves
- 1 1/2 limes - 1 juiced and half quartered
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium-low. Add the broccoli and bell pepper; season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in the ginger and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and curry paste; bring to a simmer. Stir in the shrimp and 1/4 cup basil; simmer until the shrimp is opaque, about 3 minutes. Stir in the lime juice.
Divide the rice among bowls, top with the curry, garnish with remaining basil and serve with lime wedges.