- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ounces thin rice noodles
- Boiling water
- 1 13 1/2 ounce can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon thai green curry paste
- 1 pound tilapia, cut crosswise into 2-inch-wide pieces
- 8 ounces coleslaw mix
- 2 limes, 1 juiced and 1 cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
Place the rice noodles in a large bowl. Add boiling water to cover and let stand until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, whisk together 2 cups water, the coconut milk, curry paste and 1 tsp. salt. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
Stir in the fish and coleslaw mix and simmer until the fish is opaque and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Stir in the lime juice.
Divide the noodles among bowls. Ladle the chowder over the noodles. Top with the cilantro and serve with the lime wedges.