- 6 ears fresh corn, husks and silk removed
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- Lime juice
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the corn until the kernels are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from the pot using tongs.
Mix 4 tbsp. softened butter, 1 minced clove garlic, 1/2 tbsp. finely chopped cilantro, 1/2 tsp. ancho chile powder, 1/4 tsp. each ground cumin and smoked paprika, a small pinch each cayenne and salt, and a squirt of lime juice. Spread on the husked, cooked corn.