- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into twenty-four 1-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, 3/4 cut into 1-inch pieces, 1/4 thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound peeled fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tbsp. store-bought teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 pound sugar snap peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
Thread pork, red onion pieces and pineapple cubes on skewers. Brush kebabs with 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce. Cook on grill or grill pan over medium-high, turning, until pork is cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Using clean brush, glaze with 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce. In bowl, toss snap peas, red onion slices and 1 tbsp. teriyaki sauce. Serve with skewers.