Recipe by Marge Perry and David Bonom
- 1 lb. snap peas, trimmed
- 1 1/4 cups fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 1/2 cups sliced Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin, reheated
1. Make Big Batch Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin and portion out 2 1/2 cups sliced pork for this recipe.
2. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook snap peas until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Drain; season. In a blender, puree mint, cilantro, EVOO, nuts, jalapeño and garlic for pesto; season. Drizzle Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin with pesto and serve with snap peas.