Recipe by Rachael Ray
- 2 boneless ribeye steaks (1 to 1 1/2 inches thick; 2 to 2 1/4 lbs. total)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 sprigs rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 bunch asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 2 bunches arugula or 5 to 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup mixed fresh mint and flat-leaf parsley leaves
- About 1 cup (loosely packed) shaved Parm—use a vegetable peeler to shave
- 2 lemons, juiced (about 1/2 cup)
- EVOO, for drizzling
1. Heat a grill or a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high.
2. Let the meat come to room temperature. Season with kosher salt, pepper and the rosemary; drizzle with olive oil. Cook the steaks 8 to 9 minutes, turning occasionally. Transfer to a cutting board; let rest. Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil; season. Grill, turning often, until crisp-tender and charred in spots, about 3 minutes. Transfer to another cutting board; cut on a sharp angle into 1-inch pieces.
3. In a large bowl, mix the arugula, mint and parsley. Mix in the asparagus, shaved cheese, half the lemon juice and a drizzle of EVOO.
4. Slice the steaks 1/4 inch thick against the grain, douse with the remaining lemon juice, and fan out on one side of 4 plates. Pile the salad alongside.