- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 15 ounce can black beans
- 4 10 inches flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
In a pot of boiling water, cook the sweet potato until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain and return to pot. Add the beans and mash; spread onto 2 tortillas. Top each with chicken, cheese and a second tortilla; press to flatten. In a skillet, cook each quesadilla over medium-high heat until the cheese is melted, about 4 minutes; flip and cook for about 2 minutes more. Cut into wedges.