- Prep Time
- 1 16 ounce bag tortilla chips
- Ground cumin, for sprinkling
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 24 seedless red grapes, halved
Arrange the chips in a single layer on a large platter, removing any broken pieces. Sprinkle generously with ground cumin.
In a large bowl, mash the avocados, leaving some chunks. Stir in the mango, jalapeno, lime juice, mint, cilantro and salt to taste.
Scoop a rounded tablespoon of avocado mixture onto each chip and top with two grape halves.