- Prep Time
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, zested, plus 2 tbsp. juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 30 large strawberries, hulled and tips trimmed
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
In another bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream on medium-high until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Using a piping bag fitted with a star tip, pipe the mixture into each strawberry. Sprinkle with the graham cracker crumbs.