- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled graham crackers
In bowl, whisk cream, cream cheese and orange zest. In saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and 3 tbsp. water. Simmer over medium heat, stirring often, about 8 minutes. Add remaining strawberries and simmer 2 minutes more. Top pancakes with strawberry sauce, cream cheese mixture and graham crackers.