Recipe by Stephanie Izard
This recipe originally appeared in our Summer 2020 issue. Get the magazine here.
Start to Finish: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 24 frittatas
- Cooking spray
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 10 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions, plus more for garnish
- 12 raspberries
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
1. Preheat the oven to 300°.
2. Coat two 12-cup mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
3. In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium. Add the broccoli and season with salt. Cook until just soft, about 4 minutes. Transfer the broccoli to a plate.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, and 1/2 tsp. salt.
5. Fill each muffin cup halfway with the egg mixture. Divide the blue cheese and 1/4 cup scallions among half of the muffin cups. Top each with 1 raspberry. Divide the broccoli and cheddar among the remaining muffin cups. Pour the remaining egg mixture into all of the muffin cups, filling to the top.
6. Cook, rotating every few minutes, until the eggs don’t wiggle when you shake the pan, 15 to 20 minutes. Turn the frittatas out onto a platter. Garnish with more sliced scallions.