- 1 dozen organic eggs
- 3 - 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon yellow or dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons to 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Thinly sliced flank steak and diced tomato, for garnishing
Place the eggs in a pot, cover with cold water and bring to a full boil. Turn off the heat, cover and let stand for 10 minutes; drain and run under cold water until cool enough to handle.
Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise (or trim the tops to expose the yolks, then trim the bottoms to stand the eggs upright). Remove the yolks; transfer to a bowl. Add 3 tbsp. mayo, the onion, mustard, hot sauce, finely chopped parsley, horseradish, steak sauce and paprika; season with salt and pepper. Mash until smooth; add the remaining mayo if the mixture is dry.
Cut a corner off a resealable plastic bag; fill it with the yolk mixture. Pipe into the egg whites. Garnish with thinly sliced flank steak and diced tomato.