- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 log (4 oz.) soft goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 16-inch whole-grain baguettes, halved crosswise, then split horizontally and toasted
- 2 top sirloin steaks (8 oz. each), preferably grassfed
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound broccolini, trimmed, thick stalks sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved (about 1 1/2 cups)
In a small bowl, stir the cheese, parsley, vinegar and garlic until smooth. Spread the mixture onto the cut sides of both baguettes.
Preheat a grill pan over medium-high. Brush the steaks with 1 tsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill until medium-rare, about 4 minutes per side. Let the steaks rest 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, heat the remaining 2 tsp. oil over medium. Add the broccolini and toss to lightly coat. Cover and cook, tossing halfway through, until lightly browned and crisp-tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add the crushed red pepper; season and toss to combine.
Slice the steaks very thinly, against the grain of the meat. Build sandwiches with the baguettes, steak, broccolini and tomatoes.