- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice (from 1 small orange)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha, plus more for drizzling
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 3/4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 10 ounce package dried Chinese noodles
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced on an angle
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . In a small bowl, whisk the orange juice, honey and 1 tbsp. sriracha for the glaze. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place, skin side up, on a rack set over a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake, brushing with glaze every 5 minutes, until juices run clear when pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the EVOO over medium. Add the garlic and stir until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Stir in the stock, noodles, soy sauce and remaining 1 tbsp. sriracha; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium; cook until the noodles soften, about 5 minutes.
Cut the meat from the bones, then thinly slice. Divide the noodles among bowls and drizzle with sriracha. Top with the sliced chicken and scallions.