- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 pound wide egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs, hard-boiled3 chopped and 1 thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- Salt and pepper
- 2 English cucumbers
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the egg noodles until al dente, about 5 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the sour cream, lemon juice and olive oil. Stir in the scallions, chopped eggs and mint; season with salt and pepper.
Using a vegetable peeler, peel the cucumber into long strands. Add to the sour cream mixture and toss; season with salt and pepper. Toss with the sliced eggs.