- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1/4 cups Kraft® Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until well blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly.
Place, seam-sides down, in 9-inch sq. baking dish; top with sauce and remaining cheese. Bake 30 min. or until heated through.