Recipe by Janet Taylor McCracken
|Active Time||Total Time||Servings|
- 2 packages (9 oz. each) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 2 packages (10 oz. each) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- Crackers and crudités (such as radishes, radicchio, and yellow wax beans)
Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the crackers and crudités; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a 1 1/2-qt. gratin dish and bake until bubbly and browned in spots, about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly. Serve with the crackers and crudités.
Mixed Veggies: Add a little surprise to your crudités platter by steering away from the carrots and celery and grabbing yellow wax beans, radicchio leaves, and several kinds of radishes instead.