- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Butter-Basted Turkey meat
- 1 5 ounce bag baby spinach
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Position a rack in the lower half of the oven, place an inverted large baking sheet on the rack and preheat to 500 degrees . Divide the pizza dough into 6 pieces and roll into balls; transfer to a lightly floured surface and cover with a towel.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden, about 12 minutes.
Stretch the dough balls into 7-inch rounds. Brush each round with 1 teaspoon olive oil; place on 3 sheets of parchment paper.